Question regarding tactical squads...

Trevak Dal

Yes. Its one of the older marine codices and up until the dark angels dex all tac  squads ware like that.

But I am pretty sure I recall the 5th edition Vanilla dex allowing you a Special in a 5 man squad?  Why do you have to go to 10 just to get a flamer/melta/plasma gun in a BA Tac Squad?

Yes. Its one of the older marine codices and up until the dark angels dex all tac  squads ware like that.

But I am pretty sure I recall the 5th edition Vanilla dex allowing you a Special in a 5 man squad?  Why do you have to go to 10 just to get a flamer/melta/plasma gun in a BA Tac Squad?

Unless I'm much mistaken, Tactical Squads in the 5th Edition Space Marine Codex were not allowed any special or heavy weapon unless the squad had 10 Space Marine in it.

Unless I'm much mistaken, Tactical Squads in the 5th Edition Space Marine Codex were not allowed any special or heavy weapon unless the squad had 10 Space Marine in it.

This is correct.  Normal marines had this same restriction.

Archived