Hello!

Hi there!

I'm Samantha Connor from Coventry UK. I've been in the hobby for many years, but I haven't had my hands on a mini in years. Given the deliciousness that is the new marine codex, decided it was time to pick up a paintbrush again!

I look forward to giving you photos of my projects and in the fluff section, filling out the background of my home made chapter, including it's take on female marines (egad!)

Also, feel free to call me Sammy or Sam, I'm cool with it!

See you on the boards!

Hail and welcome to B&C, Sam! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and don't forget to double check the site's rules. I look forward to seeing your home made chapter gracing the halls of the Liber. :)

Hail and welcome to B&C, Sam! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and don't forget to double check the site's rules. I look forward to seeing your home made chapter gracing the halls of the Liber. smile.png

Thanks for the welcome. I'm now reading the Octavulg IA guide so I have some idea how to format my fluff!

Hooray!

Welcome!

Female marines? Get ready for the often-brutally-honest feedback on your fluff…

biggrin.png

Oh I know, haha. I've been lurking around here for a little while and I know the idea gets some people feisty, but I think I have a pretty solid reasoning. You'll have to check it out when I get it on paper. :D

Welcome!

biggrin.png

Oh I know, haha. I've been lurking around here for a little while and I know the idea gets some people feisty, but I think I have a pretty solid reasoning. You'll have to check it out when I get it on paper. biggrin.png

There are so many alternate Heresy's around at the moment, the concept of a reality that has an Empress rather than an Emperor is not that hard to swallow (well, it shouldn't be laugh.png ) and thereby, Female Marines.

Welcome to B+C - it's good to see someone from my neck of the woods for a change! smile.png

Welcome!

biggrin.png

Oh I know, haha. I've been lurking around here for a little while and I know the idea gets some people feisty, but I think I have a pretty solid reasoning. You'll have to check it out when I get it on paper. biggrin.png

There are so many alternate Heresy's around at the moment, the concept of a reality that has an Empress rather than an Emperor is not that hard to swallow (well, it shouldn't be laugh.png ) and thereby, Female Marines.

Welcome to B+C - it's good to see someone from my neck of the woods for a change! smile.png

Hooray! It's great to hear from a local!

I'm not doing anything quite so radical as playing 'alternate fluff', I'm using a couple of loopholes such as the Cursed Foundings and some personal knowledge of genetics to explain things!

I'm sure some people will like it quite a bit.

I should note that my female marines will not be distinguishable from the male ones on the tabletop, they have no reason to be- It's all going to be delicious fluff!

Another take on Female Space Marines? This should be interesting.

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword.

Thanks for the welcome, Noctus and everyone. If you're interested the very messy, preliminary version of my IA can be found at the following link:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/282925-ia-tbd-sammys-work-in-progress/

Archived