Trials of Azrael (Cover)

Azatoth

Today, curious about who will win, another player and i played out that duel in the local GW. I was surprized to see Azreal winning quite a bit, but then again i had some crazy rolling.

the score was Azy 4, Khârn 1, 1 draw.

and i forgotten about Preferred enemy Space marines!

Does Khârn have preferred enemy or do you mean azrael's preferred enemy spiky marines?

That really doesn't surprise me much though. Azrael's pretty strong in CC on his lonesome. Azrael has a better invun and in a fight where no one gets their armor save. Khârn heavily loses out on his bonuses after the first turn or if he doesn't get the charge. Even on the first turn he should only be doing like .3 more wounds. After that, Azrael actually does .5 more wounds than the betrayer himself!

This is without any of azrael's possible warlord traits, his 6+ FNP, and their ranged weapons. It does bear mention that he's 50 points more expensive, but I'd say a lot of that is tied up in things that wouldn't help in a 1v1 duel.

Forgot Azzy's Preferred enemy! and the duel was they were equally locked in combat and just duked it out, so no ranged weapons. Or Warlord traits. 

He also pawned a couple Dark eldar named characters (the hermonculus guy and Lilth) but died to Drek and an uber archon with the murder sword.

I'm wondering does the Black Library sell prints of their book covers? This sure would look nice framed and on my wall.

I think they do. I'm sure I've seen posters of some book covers on their website.

[edit] I checked the website over lunch and they only have posters of the Horus Heresy covers, plus a few WHFB ones that are out of stock.

Archived