3 baals

t4play

Been following this thread pretty closely and I always knew I'd upgrade to 2 Baals someday but now I'm thinking Go 3 or Go Home!

LOL I've still to build my last AC/HB BAAL but yeh looking forward to using them in anger along with everything else I've been trying to take on board like DC advice chaplain vs Libby advice etc :-) I dare say my son will still squish me like a bug lol

Been following this thread pretty closely and I always knew I'd upgrade to 2 Baals someday but now I'm thinking Go 3 or Go Home!

LOL I've still to build my last AC/HB BAAL but yeh looking forward to using them in anger along with everything else I've been trying to take on board like DC advice chaplain vs Libby advice etc :-) I dare say my son will still squish me like a bug lol

I feel your pain brother. Had two games against a friend last saturday, lost both by large margins and didn't have a single model on the field by turn 4. Opposition was Emperor's Children and Dark Eldar.

I feel your pain brother. Had two games against a friend last saturday, lost both by large margins and didn't have a single model on the field by turn 4. Opposition was Emperor's Children and Dark Eldar.

my problem is my sons Tau    and its going to get worse when he allies with Eldar ;-( its just sheer pain I so want to kick his smug )(*&^

Archived