Wolf_Pack's Blood Angels - Conversions and Kit Bashes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mean no offense, but I come to this forum to look at the pretty pictures. Not to follow links all over the site. I think a WIP thread should be just that, not a stage in which to tell us what has occurred in another thread.

End of Line

Thank you brother. If it ruffles some feathers to click a link to this very forum, I will cease to update this and cause no more trouble. See you in the BA forums =)

Calm down. You'll find that if members are looking at posts it's nicer for them if you supply images and processes too. Even if it's only part of what you have in your main thread. Think of it as breadcrumbs. In the long run it'll improve traffic to your main thread and you'll more likely get feedback from those who don't go near the Blood Angels sub forum and don't want to follow links when they don't know what is waiting for them at then end when it easier to backup and check out someone else's thread in the sub forum they are already in.

Just a thought though ;)

I see where you are getting at. I could do that, but I can't manage replies in both. Too much confusion for my bird brain! I guess I can post a disclaimer up top!

Unfortunately, if you want to increase the amount of people who see your work then you have to put a little more time in. You don't have to reply to every response with a post and a lot of those with high traffic threads do group replys which work very well. And if you have the thread followed you can get emails which tell you what replys you have had. It's worth the time too. You never know what ideas may get thrown at you and comments from others who's models you admire can really give you a boost in confidence too.

So come on. Show us your game face and tell us why we should follow you to the hall of mirrors and prancing peacocks ;)

For your information, sir, the hall of mirrors and peacocks is the realm of the Crimson Born Chapter Master Fabio, the Beautiful, AKA the Silky Smooth, AKA The Lady Killer and AKA to most mortals as *Gasp*. Death once came for him and was dumb struck when faced with his absolute beauty and impossibly soft hair and was quoted as having said : It`s your time to.... I... I'll come back later!

On a serious note, I will edit the first post and add so teasers. Thanks for the honest feedback!

Nice story but I'm sure Mr Fabio falters at the sight of the Dark Prince himself ;)

As for honest feedback...I thought that was why people came here. Either that or I spent too much time with the Wolves.

Nice story but I'm sure Mr Fabio falters at the sight of the Dark Prince himself msn-wink.gif

As for honest feedback...I thought that was why people came here. Either that or I spent too much time with the Wolves.

The Dark Prince is but a shade of Fabio`s greatness.... That is why he fled to the immaterium!

Added some teasers up top, and will add some more every once in a whille!

Looking promising. One gripe (which anyone who knows me will know what's coming) is drilling gun barrels. Seems like a chore but it make such a difference to the end result.

How are you planning to do your bases?

Archived