I decided to return to the hobby this past September after several years away (around 8). I always knew it would be Space Marines, but had a hard time deciding on a chapter chapter, I generally prefer painting DIY chapters. I Finally decided on the Minotaurs and have begun the slow process of painting my force smile.png My main point of posting here is to hopefully keep me from changing my mind.

I like the Minotaurs because their attitude reminds me of the character Sandor Clegane from A Song of Ice and Fire. Loyal attack dogs with no need for honor!

Here is the bronze power armor I am most happy with, the verdigris is not nearly as visible on my workbench as it is in the pictures.

• 1 month later...

Here are some WIP shots of the Sergeant of my first tac squad that I am currently working on (I am soo slow). I'm hoping that this first squad will help me work out some of the cobwebs in my painting.

I was planning on the entire squad to not have much red, but I decided that I like the idea of the studs and shoulder of the sergeant to at least be red, plus it forced me to decide on what colors to use to paint the red, while doing my purity seals in another shade.

Archived