Tank names please

t4play

Hi brothers I would appreciate some help with names for my Flesh Tearer tank's

Maybe even your bolter/chainsword name if you don't mind it going on one, or maybe you have seen one in a story or picture

3 baals

Death storm AC/HB

Malice AC/HB

Hells breath FSC

now named thanks :-)

2 x razorback

(AC) ASM

(AC) ASM

3 X Rhinos

2 tactical marine

1 death company "Mors Gloriosus" (death glorious)

Not going to expand on why you need tank names? Simply starting a thread asking for tank names is coming across as a bit demanding, I think. <_<

I do apologise no offence intended

It was meant as a bit of fun, see if there were some cool name ideas out there, and if anyone wanted to name soe of my tanks

If you guys don't wish to join in Feel free not to!!!

Try and remember this

"if you can't say nothing nice say nothing at all"

take advice from an old guy it's free and may save you a punch in the mouth one day

If anyone would like to join in please I would like some names for the tanks I'm building/ painting

Cheers

I'm going to work on the assumption you need tank names because you have some tanks to name. Seems pretty straightforward. Perhaps for the Baals, Deathstorm and Thunder of [insert Flesh Tearers homeworld] for the assault cannons, Hell's Breath for the flame storm. And of course you can always Latinise the names for a bit of added zing!

I'm going to work on the assumption you need tank names because you have some tanks to name. Seems pretty straightforward. Perhaps for the Baals, Deathstorm and Thunder of [insert Flesh Tearers homeworld] for the assault cannons, Hell's Breath for the flame storm. And of course you can always Latinise the names for a bit of added zing!

Very cool that's two Baals named thanks very much

Death storm

Hells breath

Somehow thunder of creatacia may be a little long for my painting skills

Very cool that's two Baals named thanks very much

Death storm

Hells breath

Somehow thunder of creatacia may be a little long for my painting skills

Glad to be of service, and fair enough, that second one has come out a little long!

Not going to expand on why you need tank names? Simply starting a thread asking for tank names is coming across as a bit demanding, I think. dry.png

It was meant as a bit of fun, see if there were some cool name ideas out there, and if anyone wanted to name soe of my tanks

Try and remember this

take advice from an old guy it's free and may save you a punch in the mouth one day

If anyone would like to join in please I would like some names for the tanks I'm building/ painting

Cheers

My apologies for my brusque post, brother. No excuses - it was unbecoming of a mod to reply in such a manner. However, I see that your original post has been amended - I hope that in the future further requests will be more like the edit. It seems far more like a request now, than a demand. With any luck you'll have the required names you need. :)

Not going to expand on why you need tank names? Simply starting a thread asking for tank names is coming across as a bit demanding, I think. dry.png

Try and remember this

Cheers

My apologies for my brusque post, brother. No excuses - it was unbecoming of a mod to reply in such a manner. However, I see that your original post has been amended - I hope that in the future further requests will be more like the edit. It seems far more like a request now, than a demand. With any luck you'll have the required names you need. :)

I'm not one for writing long posts, short and simplistic to the point . . that's just me

It is worded better/longer than it was Unfortunately on a phone you can only quote one post .... The part that left a bitter taste was not yours . . . I'm more than capable of naming them just thought it would be fun to involve other "brothers" and let them suggest and or name them If we didn't share, discuse ideas, there would be no need for forums

A suggestion if I may for the Rhino's.

"As you are knight for the Emperor, so the Rhino shall be your steed." Roboute Guilleman

I would give steeds from mythology a look up for example

Aithon, Konabos and Phobos the three horses of Ares the greek god of war - smile.png

"As you are knight for the Emperor, so the Rhino shall be your steed." Roboute Guilleman

Aithon, Konabos and Phobos the three horses of Ares the greek god of war - smile.png

"Guilleman" quite like that too :-)

I shall have a look thank you

You mean Girlyman, Primarch of the Vanilla Marines?

Erm??? Please explain Wolf_pack, bearing in mind this is not really my hobby, although I am now quite enjoying researching etc I'm building this army to try and beat my son at "his game" :-)

Roboute Guilliman (AKA Girlyman) is the infamous Primarch of the Ultramarines. As the stuck up by the book bureaucrat of the sons of the emperor, he is notorious for being uninspiring and devoid of proper epic accolades or exploits. His legion is seen as the "plain" legion, as they have no taint, defects or personalities whatsoever.

I will always take potshots at him whenever he is mentioned in our forums, home to a Proper Legion with it's Characterful, Tragic and Awe Inspiring Primarch.

Edit: Typo!

Roboute Guilliman (AKA Girlyman) is the infamous Primarch of the Ultramarines. As the stuck up by the book bureaucrat of the sons of the emperor, he is notorious for being uninspiring and devoid of proper epic accolades or exploits. His legion is seen as the "plain" legion, as they have no taint, defects or personalities whatsoever.

I will always take potshots at him whenever he is mentioned in our forums, home to a Proper Legion with it's Characterful, Tragic and Awe Inspiring Primarch.

Edit: Typo!

Ah yes well doesn't sound like a good one for a flesh tearers steed then :-) thanks for explaining I just fancied giving them all names must be the lorry driver in me

Good call Trying to find the names of these

The Mares of Diomedes, which fed on human flesh

In the eight labor, Herakles was ordered to bring alive the mares of Diomedes, king of Bistones at Thrace, who were fed with human flesh. Herakles, with the company of friends, seized the animals and entrusted them to his friend Abderos, who was unfortunate and eaten by them.

Herakles build the town of Abdera, to honor his friend.

There was a battle between Herakles and king Diomedes of Bistones. Herakles won the battle and the body of Diomedes was thrown to be eaten by his mares.

When the mares ate their master, became tame and Herakles set them free.

Later they were killed by wild beasts in the mount Olympus.

Archived