Forge world and 40k

TheLost

You can use Forge World rules in your standard games of Warhammer 40K. It has been that way for some time. It is not illegal. However, that isn't to say that your opponent will agree to play against you if you include Forge World units. So, as has been the case for many years, ask your opponent/tournament organiser before hand.

You should not look to the forums for Validation. You should always ask your opponent or see if the Tournament organizers are OK with it. Simple as that. It's proper etiquette to do as, as many players are unfamiliar with forgeworld models or  simply do not have access to them. A level playfield is the best way for both players to enjoy the game.

Thanks for the swift replies, playing 40k to just a small hobby between me and a few friends and I don't have time to join tournaments and the like, so I'm a little off the rules for using forgeworld units.

what I was trying to say is can you use these units as if they are standard codex units or has that been that way it is for a while now?

Thanks for any replies

Archived