FT Razorback

blood of Sanguinus

Like :-) very smart

Doing mine the other way around

Just wish I had more time

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/BuddahMickey/Mobile%20Uploads/927CE208-169B-47C1-8A04-B5D84857A8F8_zpsiiyx19f0.jpg

Yours look smart to and  to be painted better I have a few brush strokes in mine  I was debating painting it that way but decided not to in end because of the dc 

Have to say mine started red but seen them done in an old white dwarf and thought hmmm I like that

I know what you mean about DC I thought the same but decided to just get the doors etc so it should make it stand out still (do I really want it to) it will become a target :-(

Pretty cool! I'd lose the radar and searchlight to slim down the profile and make it more brutal looking.

Hmm I put them on to make it more "turret" looking bulk it out I will leave them on for now I'm sure they will fall off in time

Pretty cool! I'd lose the radar and searchlight to slim down the profile and make it more brutal looking.

Hmm I put them on to make it more "turret" looking bulk it out I will leave them on for now I'm sure they will fall off in time
I like your work and believe it will be better/more menacing with more colours on the details. Looking forward to it.:)

I like your work and believe it will be better/more menacing with more colours on the details. Looking forward to it.:)
Thanks :-) yes it's in the wrong colours at the moment think it should look better black / khorne red / gunmetal etc anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Forgeworld don't make one you can get the bits off eBay from the landraider . (Which I did). Also I'm sure I saw a person on eBay selling a few different kits for razorback turret weapons sure they were polish or something like that they looked good

Hope that helps

Archived