Angry marines allies for my Blood Angels!

moric

So after losing a bit too many games with my assault marines/stormravens list I decided to add a little bit of extra flavor to my Blood Angels and what better way to do this than the ANGRY MARINES!!!!! 

I understand that allying marines to the Blood Angels isn't the most competitive solution but going with the angry marine theme makes it definetely the most fun solution.

So without further delay after a couple of hours going through my bits box I came up with this guy

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/6261/6equ.jpg

I named him [expurgated] Maximus (I dont know if foul language is allowed thats why i use random marks in place of "bad" words)

Now I need to make an appropriate banner and then paint him up and move to the next angry marine!

The thing is I cannot decide if i am gonna add nails to the club or leave it as it is

You don't have to ally, I'd figure Angry Marines would be the perfect "count-as" Death Company(neither answer to authority well). BA's also have well armored melee dreads to convert into "Belligerent Engines". What are you wanting to use from Codex marines?

Angry Marines are mostly melee guys, I think you are better off just using BA's to rep them, and just use both looks to represent the same army. If you want more melee flavor, then Space wolves might be more "completive". Things like thunder wolf calvary might not be worth representing with angry marines.  

There is a Codex Angry Marines if your friends will let you use them. It's got everything from Belligerent Engines to (cant say title of squad without M rating) boys! It has rules for Power Feet, Power Baseball Bats and more! If you're playing with friends, I'm sure it would be allowed. If in a competitive environment, laugh and curse until your opponent laughs or curses

Archived