Hail the B&C,

While talking to a friend over on the B&C about tactics for my Astral Claws we hit a snag. With the Astral Claws Chapter Tactics from Forge World, do all models with Chapter Tactics: Astral Claws have both Stubborn and ATSKNF and if so does Stubborn cancel out ATSKNF.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/B/FWchaptertactics-v2.pdf

Above is the link to the mentioned chapter tactics and the Astral Claws are on the last page.

Thanks,

Ventris.

Stubborn let you use full Ld even lost a combat, and can't choose to auto fail Ld test(weapon no use...etc)

ATSKNF let you auto regroup and move, shoot, charge normally, not destroyed if caught, not effected by Fear USR.

DA have these two rules too.

EDIT: Fearless, however, cancle ATSKNF, since you don't lose a combat or fall back anyway.

I think the OP might be confusing ATSKNF with the old chapter tactics that let you choose to fail a morale check etc. ?

I think this was what I was thinking of...

Basically the unsure-ness came up when discussing about adding a character with CT:AC to a 30-man IG plt and we got confused from there.

So Stubborn and ATSKNF do not conflict? That is good and saved me a headache.

Why must everything change and confuse me....

Stubborn let you use full Ld even lost a combat, and can't choose to auto fail Ld test(weapon no use...etc)

ATSKNF let you auto regroup and move, shoot, charge normally, not destroyed if caught, not effected by Fear USR.

EDIT: Fearless, however, cancle ATSKNF, since you don't lose a combat or fall back anyway.

Pretty sure Stubborn stil allows you to try and escape from a combat when you can't physically do any damage. Fearless however does not allow you to try and escape. After all Stubbron just means you ignore negative modifiers to your Leadership.

Pretty sure Stubborn stil allows you to try and escape from a combat when you can't physically do any damage. Fearless however does not allow you to try and escape. After all Stubbron just means you ignore negative modifiers to your Leadership.

You're right. I think maybe the memory when fearless DA ICs locked my men fighting AV13 dread misled me. 

Archived