The Takeda WIP Thread

hallodx

This one is unfinished tho. So I need ideas from you guys. Should I remove that HUGE Inari Ookami helmet on him and make a smaller one? Should I add some effects or accessory on him? Or is it finished in your eyes?

Cheers!

I vote for a smaller helmet. There's a Space Wolf helmet that you can sculpt those ears onto.

Either that or go with a bareheaded guy wearing one of those festival masks.

Do you sculpt those wolf masks from scratch?

It is is actually very common in Japan, so I found materiel easily. No, no scratch, just sculpt.

A note is, wolf reads "Ookami" in Japanese, and if you spell it "Oo Kami", the meaning changed into a great god. Interesting.

This one is unfinished tho. So I need ideas from you guys. Should I remove that HUGE Inari Ookami helmet on him and make a smaller one? Should I add some effects or accessory on him? Or is it finished in your eyes?

Cheers!

I vote for a smaller helmet. There's a Space Wolf helmet that you can sculpt those ears onto.

Either that or go with a bareheaded guy wearing one of those festival masks.

Yeah I see.

But no space doggy helmet. I'll sculpt another one based on a barehead but helmet.

Thanks for advice guys!

Ok, I need your ideas again!

BfG45EQCEAA30mW.jpg

BfG4_a5CMAAKvii.jpg

You can see I removed the BIG helmet and added a scarf to make him look dynamic. But I still think I missed something on his head.

Should I add a smaller version of that Irari Ookami mask on him? Or should I...I don't know. :-/

That dark red you have achieved on your biker in your first post is both beautiful and unique in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing more (and stealing your recipe for a mini of my own!)

*coughrhinoxhidecough*

Amazingly when you add some red highlight it looks not *cough* anymore.

I love Shogun. I love this thread. We need more pictures. The Shogunate demands it!

Unfortunately Shogunate had little power at that time. lol

Oh but there was an epic Shogun Ashikaga Yo:cusseru. He was known as "Kengo Shogun", or Sword master Shogun, who studied his Katana sword art from Kamiizumi Nobutsuna, a sword master at that time, and when his living place was under siege, he stabbed all his sword collection at ground, and for four hours no one can even damage his clothes. At last enemy teared down doors and windows as shields, pushed him to the ground and stubbed him to death. He was an epic man, and was the Shogun who still own respect from many Daimios (Lords) at the time.

**Yoshi-teru <---not a cuss lol

BfG4_a5CMAAKvii.jpg

You can see I removed the BIG helmet and added a scarf to make him look dynamic. But I still think I missed something on his head.

Should I add a smaller version of that Irari Ookami mask on him? Or should I...I don't know. :-/

Are you going to keep the big helmet on the base like that? I would like to see the smaller mask, but if you keep the big helmet around it would seem redundant. Honestly, though, the scarf is probably enough. It wraps around his head and comes up pretty high, so if you add any more stuff to his head it might get too busy up there.

Cool scarf.

Archived