Patriarchs of Ulixis

Xenith

Hi all,

I'm thinking of adding a(nother) small squad of allies to my Blood Angels, and decided upon the Patriarchs of Ulixis, but if I do them, I want to portray them true to fluff, and pant-wettingly afraid of the Blood Angels.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest the most scared or disgusted looking space marine head in the Citadel range for the PoU captain?

Possible candidates are the bare head here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-40K-X2-New-Dark-Angels-Deathwing-Knight-Master-Sergeant-Heads-/111224926833?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item19e585b271

Any thoughts?

It's a little snippet of fluff from the 3rd ed codex:

"Say what you like, I will not fight alongside these madmen. The past proves nothing, except that the Blood Angels are cursed and but a single step from damnation."

- Yuron, Captain, Patriarchs of Ulixis Chapter

Seems like the Patriarchs fought alongside the BA at some time, and didn't like what they saw...

You've inferred fear of the Blood Angels.

Any number of other responses could be inferred, including lack of respect, distaste, distrust, etc.

i

Rather like the SOB and the FT then (In my signature) I'm fairly sure Distaste, rather than fear

Well, it's not actually fear, as Space Marines do not let it drive them, but presumably to elicit such a comment, the Captain would have been horrified of the BA savagery, much like the guardsman that watches the BA assault marines take apart the cultists.

Archived