Slaanesh renegade warband

You liking the Clive Barker Tortured Souls toys then. Those all came with a short story about each figure too.

I only have these two

http://www.mcfarlane.com/features/torturedsouls/images/agonistes.photo.01.jpg

http://bayne.ghostshell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/barker_talisac_photo_02_dp.jpg

Not too Slaanesh really...

When I ever get round to doing a Slaanesh Lord I'll be taking plenty of influence from these. Need some more time with the green stuff though. Really like how your forces are looking so far btw.

Cheers, thought ts about time that I thought about making them look like proper armies and not just a collection of random bits and bobs... one day I hope Ill develop the skills to make em look as good as yours, your Kakophoni look bloody sexual... 

Im not dead, just been mad busy with work and not really had a lot of time to pant, been doin little bits here and there but nothing worth takin piks of. Gonna put a fair few hours in over the weekend to catch up, might even get most of it done. :D

2013-12-23+17.43.26.jpg

Chaos Lord, had highlights tidied up a bit, gonna call t a day when base is finished. Keeper of Secrets, tinkered with the horns, painted veins on his arms (would blue be better?), need to finish the silver bits and base then he is done.

2013-12-23+17.44.46.jpg

First Squad, highlights done, banner, weapons and bases left to do.

2013-12-23+17.45.59.jpg

'Bikers', started highlights, lots left to do sad.png

2013-12-23+17.47.03.jpg

Swapping out the Daemonettes for these, on smaller bases so I can make nice bases and paint them without gettin paint on termies, guy on left has got a head but it pinged across the room as I cut it off the sprue.

i tried brets back in the bret/lizardman (5th ed?) edition, got as far as 5 knights of the realm and the robin hood gezzer and some archers. not exactly my biggest army. wouldnt mind tryin again one day. 

Yup...had to paint loads from that ed. Was working for GW at that point and all the stores had to paint them for them the the Games Day display and demo tables too.

2013-12-30+18.32.09.jpg

Slapped some more paint on the termies

2013-12-30+18.32.48.jpg

Slowly getting there

2013-12-30+18.33.14.jpg

Guy on the left is pre inkwash, guy on right is after...

2013-12-30+18.34.31.jpg

Second CSM squad, done the silver, just needs, highlights and ink, and the flesh sorting. 

Due to some of the minis already having stuff stuck to the bases, im gonna have a 'basing day' of re basing most of the stuff, that way I can take the time to make em look all sexy without getting sand stuck to the feet or getting grey paint up the legs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived