what colour should a FT Sanguinary priest be?

t4play

I agree about the axe angle WG and may well change it . . . It was meant to look like he had a full on run and turning to the left swinging the axe to bludgeon something the whole body angle was done to fit with the axe it's difficult to take a picture that shows the angle if I turn his wrist he will look like he's about to flat blade someone instead I may cut it to see how I feel

Yes. I've two landraiders but I'm trying to move away from them as everyone in the shop and my son have made their army's to deal with them

I used to run two raiders two ravens but was always let down by them arriving on time Now I'm trying out a razor rhino and predator list. Which is ok so far. But my gaming skills are letting it down at the moment ;-)

I run them across and more than happy for people to pop them open for me Just they tend to smash my predators first

There is no colour they should be other than chapter colours. It is all down to the individual or their superior how they display their rank as Sanguinary Priest.

Normal FT scheme with flashes of off-white are probably appropriate, but pure white may look jarring against the darker crimson. Id shade any white heavily. 

Best paint scheme for Sanguinary Priests, especially in Angels Vermillion, are best painted with fire and stuffed, while still burning, in a trunk, and left to rot. No, I'm not making a reference to any moderator's own Sanguinary Priests or anything whistling.gif.

No, in somewhat a more serious tone, that model of yours look likes he really brought the funk, and I mean Disco Marine level funk. Just blast some

while using him and you can't go wrong laugh.png.

If you want to lose some of that killer groove, then reposition the narthecium arm so it is over the axe haft.

Archived