Predator Executioner for my ~Heresy Era Emperor's Children

AKA_Tattoo

Thanks for the encouragement!

I went with this conversion instead of the FW model, mostly because I'm not a big fan of the demios look, though I DO like the rounded turret.   That, and I had the predator sitting in my Black Legion  CSM display case (half finished for 8 years), with the FW extra armor kit on it already.  It was pretty chaos-ed up, took me a while to get rid of the spikey bits and mutations I had sculpted on it, I managed to save everything except the heavy bolters.  I will be swapping the sponson lascannons out for HBs once I get some.

FeelNoShane,  The cannon is part of the leman russ demolisher kit, I got the bit from feebay.

Should have posted these first, but this is about what the predator looked like before I decided to reclaim it for the III and un-chaos it.  These pics where taken 10/26/05, so I figured if I hadn't done anything with it in that long, it was fair game for re-tasking.

pred2 2

pred2 3

pred2 1

Nice job, that conversion work is seemless. Did you have to do a lot of cutting? I'm about to start on a fully magnetised predator and I'd really like to add the executioner option if it's viable.

Archived