Flesh tearer Libby Yes/no?

t4play

What shows him to be a librarian? He's got no psychic hood, no books, no horny skull emblem...

The pose and the head are good, but he needs more libbying up.

His head is Libby his legs are Libby the scrolls are from a Libby The rest is BA to fit him into my FT army but he will be blue with FT shoulder pads and back pack khorne red robe hopefully he will then look right

What shows him to be a librarian? He's got no psychic hood, no books, no horny skull emblem...

Just give him the pauldron pattern psychic hood, and paint a horned skull on the blank shoulder pad. IIRC BA librarians should have their chapter symbol on the left shoulder pad and their job description (librarian) on the right.

Maybe put a holster instead of the mag clamped bolt pistol on his hip. That way you can use plasma pistols and infernus pistols as well as bolt pistols.

Ok yes he's going to have an FT left pad

He's going to be kept back so no infurnus etc ( which to be fair I was going to give him. But was advised not to on a separate thread) so happy for him to have the b pistol

Thanks for the input I will try and find a rh pad for him or a skull to replace the drip on his BA one

Just give him the pauldron pattern psychic hood

From a personal perspective I'd say please don't, I have only very occasionally seen it done well and even then you can tell it used to be a shoulder pad. He's got that skull cap thing that you can point at if anyone questions where his hood is.

It is a "Libby" head I have to say I don't like the hood And I want him to look as mean and blood thirsty as the rest of my guys

If I can find a horned skull and a book I will add those

Archived