Terminator and Librarian

olekkkkk

Hello

Here are pics of miniature I currently working.

Terminator and his wolf will be painted similar to miniatures from here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/269187-space-wolves-terminators-alternative-color-scheme/

Second miniature will be painted as blood angels librarian.

Hope you like it.

http://i.imgur.com/t1aGOOv.jpg

WOW!  Very nice work.  Where does that body on the second model come from?  Look forward to seeing some paint on these.  Nice.

BSS

these are absolutely gorgeous.

you have to give us a parts list for the second model. Where's that backpack and scrollwork from?  Where's that sword from?

stunning

Offhand, I'd say the body is Astorath, and the backpack/wings/scrolls are Sanguinor. Sword and shield are from Inquisitor Hector Rex. Not sure about the head. Could be Deathwing Knights, could be old Dark Angel sprue.

EDIT: And I look like a tool because I didn't say anything about the models themselves... Awesome conversions matey! I recently bought the only metal Sanguinor I could find because I wanted to bend the scrollwork a fair bit while still having it support a model, but the angled brick column has given me more fuel for that idea-fire!

• 2 weeks later...

I would say the only thing not quite right about them is the inquisition symbols. Or are they meant to be Deathwatch perhaps or members of an inquisitor's warband? Because while Chapters might share iconography somewhat, nobody but the =I= gets to rock the =I=.

That said, they are both brilliant looking, I especially like the weighty pose of the terminator.

Archived