Crusading Lions Update

Rymeer

Greetings Frater of the B&C,

Below, if I've done this right, is a flickr URL for the latest pictures of the Crusading Lions Chapter, that, as of october this year, has reached it's 9th year in production... And I have dozens of new projects waiting to be unboxed, built, and added to the army.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101774153@N04/sets/72157638501099196/

I hope you enjoy the pictures... some in the october set came out a bit dark.

Comments are welcome, keep phtrus the flamer in the Flamer and not in your postings, please.

Just my thoughts,

Rymeer

To identify the models in the full table picture... from left to right...

Front Rank

10 man assault squad, plus captain with artificer winged jumppack

12 terminators, two with cyclone launchers, two with assault cannons,

3 terminator leaders.... captain, chaplain, librarian,

10 man scout sniper squad, with my 'copy' of a Telion. Tel-Lion has a black maned companion lion.

3 5-man Titan Hammer squads, with my copy of 'Lysander' in the center.

10 man assault squad

Rank two:

10 man Devestator squad, four las-cannons, with Rhino

10 man Devestator squad, four heavy bolters, with Rhino

10 man tactical squad, with Razorback

5 man command squad, with Razorback, chaplain and librarian in front

10 man Sternguard squad, with 'old school' Rhino

Rank three

3 Vindicators

1 techmarine with full servoharness, 5 servitors, and 'mecha-kitty'

5 Dreadnoughts. 2 are Iron Clads, 2 standard, 1 Venerable

5 bike squad, with attack bike,

3 Vindicators

Back Rank

5 Whirlwinds, with spotter land speeder

1 Land Raider Terminus

6 Land Speeder Tornados, giant scratch built dreadnought, known as the Imperitor Class Dreadnought (counts as verneable)

1 HQ Land Raider, Chapter Master, Champion, and 3 Honor Guard in front, with 2 companion lions for the Master.

5 bike squad, with attack bike

5 Predators

the predators have swapable guns for sponsons and turrets, plus the hatches all come off to allow for various types, blank, hunter killer, storm bolter, etc. ALL Rhinos and Razorbacks have swapable hatches AND top panels, to allow for various weapons types, and blank for 'rhino'. ALL dreadnoughts have swapable arms. The Lysander clone has swapable arms... one set T-hammer and Shield, the other set L-Claws. Lysander clone and the Captian in terminator armor, both have swapable heads,one bare  headed, one terminator helmet, or standard helmet. All speeders, with the exception of the spotter Land Speeder, have swapable gunners... heavy bolter, multi-melta. The standard terminator squad has two cyclone launcher marines, of which the weapon is magnetic to allow them to be standard terminators. The two terminators with assault cannons have that arm swapable with a heavy flamer arm.  and finally, Tel-Lion and his companion lion, can be replaced with a scout sniper sargent, armed with a sniper rifle.

Comments? Anyone?

Just my natterings,

Rymeer

Posted · Hidden by Bryan Blaire, December 9, 2013 - Un-needed after topic moved to correct location
Hidden by Bryan Blaire, December 9, 2013 - Un-needed after topic moved to correct location

These models looks really good but perhaps you should have posted it in the work in progress board rather than the amicus?

Archived