Finished Minotaurs! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TheForgottenAngel

Kronos is going to be the Fellblade....just saying. Hades we are going to make a Terminator chaplain and I think the base will be a modified Deathshroud terminator, sans the Death Guard icons. I just really like that version of Tartaros. There will be lots of skulls....LOTS of them and maybe a few Mantis Warrior helmets and Astral Claws ones on stakes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't want to start an entire new thread so I'll post an update here.

The minotaurs are going to be receiving a fresh batch of recruits. Among them the fabled Felblade, Relic Contemptor Dreadnaught Hecaton Palaemon ( twin kheres, twin lascannon options), and an assault squad without jump packs armed with flamers along with a sergeant with combat shield + power axe!

Stay tuned!

Following these additions to the army, start on the FW Dark Angels army will commence. There isn't much to add to the Minotaurs save an Imperial Knight Household but that will be much later down the road. The 1st Legion needs some love and work has started on some more guys done by Warpforged Miniatures Steve. Also a count-as Chapter Master is being made for the Minotaurs by Steve who will be a familiar face to some God of War fans, adapted to 40k and using the rules of Angron. There will be power weapons resembling the Blades of Athena and of course. devil.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived