Finished Minotaurs! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TheForgottenAngel

I'll pass on the word to Stav :) this completes the army. Which brings us to the First Legion

Hop in the old school purging. It's nice and warm.

Besides that, what do the Greek letters mean in your title? I remember most of the different letters, but can't make sense of it.

Well when the Persian envoy asked Leonidas to lay down his arms because he stood no chance, he replied: "Come and get them"! :) that in Ancient Greek is " ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"!

It is a statement of honour and defiance with an underlying sentiment of self sacrifice and duty. And no fear for death.

Note that ancient Greeks did not have small case letters...

Well when the Persian envoy asked Leonidas to lay down his arms because he stood no chance, he replied: "Come and get them"! :) that in Ancient Greek is " ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"!

It is a statement of honour and defiance with an underlying sentiment of self sacrifice and duty. And no fear for death.

Note that ancient Greeks did not have small case letters...

Ah, so Leonidas is a Second Amendment rights kinda guy ;)

Curious about you're plan for DAs Weber

Damn but I must say one thing......

Fellblades look better in legion colours :p

Ha!! Just you wait!

Still think it's a waste :P

But I joke, great army and I must say I'd love to play against you WEB, you deffinately have my respect on the B&C & I love that your army is commissioned to the highest standard

The Mantis Warriors got what they deserved msn-wink.gif I may add the Kraatos character with a missile launcher devastator squad but that's it. Gotta put my full attention on Dark Angels Legion due to some exciting FW love that's imminent

That's how you manage to make me overlook the flawless execution of one of my favourite Chapters: promising awesomeness in the form of one of my favourite Legions...

Archived