The new Typhon

GhostMalone

Well here's a better image

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps0fa76119.jpg

Wether or not this is in a diorama pack isn't yet known, but judging on the size we may see another DG captain or character alongside him.

With the grave warden close to release I feel that after Christmas and before new year we shall see him released in his pack alongside of the death guard grave wardens.

Looks really good. I would like a better pic of the face but the overall look is great. Not too much ornamentation but plently of detail nevertheless. I really like the pose too...

I might be paitning this one just for fun as there is no DG army in the cards for me *yet*.

Looks really good. I would like a better pic of the face but the overall look is great. Not too much ornamentation but plently of detail nevertheless. I really like the pose too...

I might be paitning this one just for fun as there is no DG army in the cards for me *yet*.

Glad you included the "yet" ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Oh Semper...getting further from the dress rags your avatar image betrays you too. You've mastered the crisp, clean look of the EC. Why not have some fun with the natural dirt and decay that is Papa Nurgle. Even if just for a break from what you do so well.

Archived