Greetings from The Kingdom

Guest big-bang-attack

Guest big-bang-attack

Hello all! I have looked at this sit for a little while and decided to take the plunge and join. I am a relapsed hobbyist, started about 89/90. I still remember the thrill of being sold my first pack of space marines, which were mk 8 errant, because I wasn't old enough to buy them ( better than my first underage drink!) I amassed a load of models and played lots of games at my local store (Edinburgh) and went to a few Games Days and Golden Demons. Then I just stopped. Can't really think why because I continued to play video games and watch cartoons so it's not like I grew out of it! I have started to get back into the hobby, mainly because of the Black Library books, and have decided to collect and paint space marines. Despite a lot of great new stuff the SM idea and history is still tops for me! I have bought a box of tactical sqaud marines an the cheap (not the newest set) to try out a colour scheme for a my own DIY chapter and as soon as I have some painted I will post pics and will ask for some advice. Cheers! thumbsup.gif

Guest big-bang-attack

Thanks guys! Yeah Frag, it's great not relying on pocket money to pay for it nowthumbsup.gif and thanks for tht link Olisredan, I'm going to have a look and try and find some inspiration, I've a;ready got the colur scheme worked out and I know the tpe of chapter I am going for but as for thing like chapter name, symbol, characters names etc I'm struggling.

Archived