Returning to the game after Hiatus...Asp Sorc Question

yergerjo

Where, aside from Army Builder, does it list what Disciplines other than "T"'s that Aspiring Sorcs have access to?

Army Builder says Telepathy

The printed Codex I have doesn't list any

Sorcerers, under their listed "Psyker" Rule state: Biomancy; Pyromancy; Telepathy; [god of Choice]

Thanks.

Aspiring sorcerers have access to only Tzeentch.

Any psyker with MOT must take 1 power from Tzeentch.  Aspiring sorcerers get only 1 power, so they must take it from Tzeentch.

• 2 weeks later...

I took my fluffy 2000 point to a tournament recently. Supposed to be a fun local tournament but several hard hitters came. I had a couple good games against some of the current cheese ally combos.

My list:

Ahriman

Aegis defense line with lazcannon

3x9 rubrics in rhino with combi melta

1x9 rubric solo

2x Auto/laz predators

1 vindicator

2x hell blades (imp armour areonautica)

I held out vs tau mixed with tge

I held out vs Taul

I held out vs tau and necron stormlord, forcing us to play longer to not get a draw (close loss on victory points)

I lost horribly to an eldar dark eldar combo (im otherwise a de player myself) simply because he went first.

I steamrolled an ork necron 4 flyer force.

We are resiliant. Even if our psychic options suck.

Good to read that you had a good time at the tournament. There are usually a few hard hitters that show up for our local, fun tournaments in Sarasota. It is definitely a good test for any army.

Thousand Sons are a decent army, any can perform very well against most opponents. I personally like to ally mine with Tzeentch daemons ( you have seen this army, since I was at Dark Side last Thursday.)

Even without daemon allies, they can do very well. Ahriman can be surprisingly effective. :)

I used to be one of those heavy hitters too. then work says i cannot be off on Saturday so I can't do the tournament circuit anymore. It was nice to just get to play again...I'd been out since February. I finally had the army painted after about 3 years. Its nice to see how effective they were, especially against the power lists...my opponents were quite surprised. Especially the eldar who had to spend a full round of nearly his entire army shooting at an outflanked ahriman and rubric squad....and didn't kill them all.

It is nice to be back

Its nice ti

Archived