Info about the man,the myth, the lion

ZONKEY

Hi ,

I don't have much knowledge about our primarch, I was just wondering how did he fight in battles and what are his positives and negatives any info would be great :)?

(All I know is that he was aloof and slightly imbalanced emotionally)

There is a plethora of topics on your subject in this forum alone. A search function on "Primarch" or "The Lion" would easily get you a number of results, and a Google search on the same would point you to a couple of wiki-based websites with a lot of the information you seek. Googling "Dark Angels novels" would in short order give you a complete bibliography. Alternately, you could go directly to blacklibrary.com, who publish all Warhammer 40k novels to begin with. You'll notice they have drop-down menus at the top of their website, and under Warhammer 40k there is a section dedicated to the Dark Angels.

Best I've read so far is Unremembered Empire. The other's seem to tease but this one gives, in my opinion of course, the best "look" into our Primarch and his personality. Plus I love the way other Primarch relate to him and their own thoughts of how he comes across. I read U.E. and honestly had more of a desire to go out and buy more DA than any other army. However I held myself to one Whirlwind and a Vindicator since I pretty much have an entire battle company. The short stories are also good I do recommend reading those first but Empire is by far my favorite.

DoC

Archived