Librarian, Terminator and the Wolf.

olekkkkk

The painting is absolutely stunning, easily Golden Deamon level and above, but the models themselves are a bit odd despite their awesomeness and incredible paint job.

Why does the BA Librarian have an Inquistorial =I= on his shield, for example? Doesn't make much sense in lore, and it looks rather out of place.

And for the Space Wolf, while it very clearly looks like a Space Wolf, the black paint job and clearly defined World Eaters symbol together with a shield covered in GK iconography makes the overall impression somewhat muddled.

The painting is absolutely stunning, easily Golden Deamon level and above, but the models themselves are a bit odd despite their awesomeness and incredible paint job.

Why does the BA Librarian have an Inquistorial =I= on his shield, for example? Doesn't make much sense in lore, and it looks rather out of place.

And for the Space Wolf, while it very clearly looks like a Space Wolf, the black paint job and clearly defined World Eaters symbol together with a shield covered in GK iconography makes the overall impression somewhat muddled.

My guess would be that it's an Exorcists or Red Hunters librarian.

Archived