Hail!

Cynikal

Hi Guys!

I'm quite new to 40K. I'm yet to play a game :)

I've made a start and painted a squad of chaos space marines (heresy!!) But I know I want to collect space marines. I'm just having trouble deciding which. Currently see-sawing between imperial fists or black templars. Basically any of the sons of Dorn! (he is badass!)

Anyway I hope to grab some inspiration from here to make a decision :D

Hail, brother, and welcome to B&C! I congratulate you on your fine choice of gene-seed - the scions of Dorn are a much better pick than those sons of Guilliman, I'd say. :P

Speaking of which, the Imperial Fists and their successors, besides the Black Templars who've nabbed a space of their own,  have their own little corner here on B&C...

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and don't forget to brush up on the site's rules. It'll prevent silly early mistakes. ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

the scions of Dorn are a much better pick than those sons of Guilliman, I'd say. :P

Yeah, after reading through some of the Horus heresy books I thought Dorn was what a primarch SHOULD be :)

I must say it's a shame none of the official artwork gave him the sort of facial hair some of the fan community artists did. I thought the 'Victorian' look suited Dorn to a T. biggrin.png

Archived