Born from Earth,Masters of the Heavens! Rainbows of Death!

Gorkimedes

Brothers, Terrans, Imperials lend me your ears! Within the Liber a challenge was issued!

"Hey look, the Rainbow Warriors are back! Try to paint this one for real, I DARE YOU!!!"

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/284553-and-now-for-something-completely-different/

Surely this Lord-Captain of a lesser chapter expected this call to arms to go unanswered, who would attempt such horrible odds? But I say once again Templar virtues have shined through adversity! While one marine may have been enough the sons of Dorn have not won glory for ten millennia by meeting a challenge halfway. So I present to you not one but three heroes.... nay legends to save us in our darkest hour!

gallery_69037_8562_525028.jpeg

DSC 0599

DSC 0600

DSC 0602

DSC 0597

DSC 0603

Some say the end times approach but with these marines I laugh at that notion. Let word of this spread to the Despoiler and his monochrome legion, the wrath of the Imperium comes in many hues!

Where would one start ?  Paisley, burbery, floral, tartan, then there's the colour of every flag of every country that GW sells products in, also the list is endless to paint them up looking like all your super heroes like Superman, Spiderman etc...  Though I've seen a Tartan army in an old WD (at least it had that theme to it).  The list is endless, but rainbow colours definitely caps the colour scheme off nicely!

{{{Adeptus Records-- Encryption A122M-1889}}}

Contained within is a recording of messages between the forgeworld and the [ Removed by order of his Holy Inquisition] chapter of the Adeptus Astartes.

{{{- Chapter Elite.gif your continued use of nonstandard color variations is unacceptable. The heraldry adorning your Land Raider heavy tanks is in defiance with all know STC directives. Cease this dereliction of protocol or your access to these holy machines of war will be discontinued.

[-Response- Go for it bro.]}}

gallery_69037_8562_1053240.jpeg

gallery_69037_8562_243480.jpeg

gallery_69037_8562_148547.jpeg

gallery_69037_8562_157299.jpeg

Archived