Season's greeting...

Isiah

For those who celebrate it - have an enjoyable and safe Christmas period.

It's been a great year for the Unforgiven in 2013. Let's hope '14 continues in the same vein with the prospect of possibly Unforgiven dataslates, short stories etc etc.

Cheers

I

Cheers, same to you too!

Rumour has it the year isn't over for the Unforgiven just yet either, there is supposedly a short advent story coming up for Sammael.

And even if he'll most likely be chaos (but who really knows ;) ) I look forward to the Cypher dataslate, he'll probably be a Chaos character but it'll at least give me a purpose for the chaos halves of my dark vengeance sets.

Merry Christmas, brothers! We are after all the unofficial Christmas Marines! (green and red) tongue.png

So leave your bolters, power swords and various plasma weaponry at the Rock, and have a peaceful holiday. And may the next year bring us an overwhelming amount of Fallen to the bowels of the Rock!

My girlfriend should have gifted me a Whirldwind or a Vindicator...

Merry xmas and happy Fallen hunting...

BTW Cypher sent this msg to Azrael tonight...

'Those found wanting shall not return.'

- Encrypted message sent to Azrael, sealed in wax with archaic symbols of the Dark Angels and the Order

Just wanted to wish my fellow brothers-in-arms a fine holiday today or on whatever day you celebrate for whatever holiday or religion you celebrate! May this new year see your battles bring the First Legion victory and honor!

NOW GET BACK IN THE FIGHT!!!

FOR THE LION!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Archived