Starting Flesh Tearers army

Deadman Wade

Greetings, sons of Sanguinius. After listening "Blood in the machine" I really want to start Blood Angels or Flesh Tearers army, and I have a couple of questions.

Sorry, if there are topics like this, but navigating with my phone is quite difficult.

I have unpainted tactical squad, 5-man assault squad, sniper scouts and Stormraven gunship. I think about buying BA Battleforce, but I have some doubts about it. With it I'll have 20 tactical marines, ten assault marines, 5 Death Company and scouts, that's plenty of troops, but how useful are scouts and tacticals in BA armies? Should I use DC bits and heavy weapons to turn one squad of tacticals into 5 devastators and 5 more DC?

Also, is Seth worth his points? The model is awesome and S8 at ini5 rocks, but he has no AP.

I would suggest buying just another box of assault marines, and a Rhino for those tacticals if you don't already have one.  Then buy a librarian and give him a jump pack since he is the best HQ option for BA (IMHO).  After you get that stuff find two meltagun bits and arms from the new tactical box for your assualt squad. That will give you a good core to build on.

I would suggest buying just another box of assault marines, and a Rhino for those tacticals if you don't already have one.  Then buy a librarian and give him a jump pack since he is the best HQ option for BA (IMHO).  After you get that stuff find two meltagun bits and arms from the new tactical box for your assualt squad. That will give you a good core to build on.

Thanks for the advice, librarian psychic powers look nice, I haven't even noticed him at first, BT habit :D

Archived