deathwing terminator serg

Carthage

If a DW Sgt is hamstrung with just a power sword.. shouldn't he be 10pts cheaper than a power fist Term? A base DWT with a powerfist is 44pts. 5 x 44 = 220. We are paying the same price for a PS as we are for a PF.

Ten points? ROFL....maybe...if you want to pay ten points for the squad to be able to mix heavy weapons and assault kit? DW get DWA, split fire, mixed squads, and scoring...all massive plusses. And you want a points discount for the one minor minus?!?

Is there any codex (the current playable version) where you can find a photo in this case?

I have no idea...but I do recall a thread about such an issue back in 4th. Let me ask you a question. What reason do you have to equate a gallery photo with a rule? I certainly don't recall reading anywhere that if you see it in a photo, it's legal even if no mention is made of it in the rules...

And some of those abilites are totally useless for those assault models, which has been covered over and over.

If we look at knight, who have those same abilites they don't seem to take the same hit. Even if you say their SS and Mace for 5pts each they are still paying less for those abilites PLUS Hammer if wrath, wall of shields and precision strike.

But you did'nt even consider what i was saying.

If you would have broached it with and reasonable decency or respect I would have excused it, but your point seems to be a forum bully or just a jerk to me specifically. I'm sensing a trend here.

My point stands, despite the callous response.

Archived