Digital Advent Calendar - Dark Angels

il-Fieres

Black Library released  something for us today (and it is rumoured that Cypher will be released tomorrow..) - link

However, when I check the preview images I noted the following: link

On the left side of Corvex there is a curious black & white skull inside what looks to be an 8 pointed cog wheel or something.

Anyone know what it is? It is very similar to Malal's logo/image (blasphemy!!!) and I do not know that much on the background of Corvex - link

Yep that's the mechanicum logo.

I don't really know about Cypher. I've heard many things about him. But honestly I would like a progress in the story, with cypher repenting, of been captured/brainwashed and putted on the battlefield agains, but that is just a dream. I think the more possible thing is to make him dataslate like inquisition or belakor, but if GW is following fluff, it will not be available to us

@grimdarkness... Nope... One is the crozius, the other one are the blades of reason...

@Zonkey... Sammael has His short story today alongside with the Master of the Dark Angels compilation... Tomorrow Will be Cypher dataslate plus Cypher short story... There are two advent Series... One by GW:DE and one Series of short stories by BL..,

A bit confused, just download the dark angels warlords set to read and it instead coming up as the fantasy monsters scrolls of binding series! Odd thing is it says it's the dark angels books in my library and when it opens the headers are for the dark angels too. It's just the content is all about fantasy :S hopefully it will update soon!

I dont have a Ipad or phone but I really want the Cypher rules.

Can I still dl it and read it on my computer in pdf or something?

I believe all you need is an ePub reader for you PC. There are free downloads for such software - google a go go.

I dont have a Ipad or phone but I really want the Cypher rules.

Can I still dl it and read it on my computer in pdf or something?

I'm the same, and wanted the Stormwing Formation.

Download Adobe Digital Editions and Bob's your uncle!

Black Library released  something for us today (and it is rumoured that Cypher will be released tomorrow..) - link

However, when I check the preview images I noted the following: link

A bit confused, just download the dark angels warlords set to read and it instead coming up as the fantasy monsters scrolls of binding series! Odd thing is it says it's the dark angels books in my library and when it opens the headers are for the dark angels too. It's just the content is all about fantasy :S hopefully it will update soon!

I'm really wondering about the value of these.  I did buy the first digital story about Azreal and was REALLY disappointed to have received a story that consisted of  a data file that had more adverstisements in it than story.  The story itself was only 2 1/2 pages.  Now we get another story of Sammael, and data file on our Companies leaders.  $17.00 is a high price.  I hope it consists of a lot more than what is shown on the preview page. 

1) For those people who have downloaded the "Masters of the Dark Angels"  ......  is it more than the 12 pages shown?  Was it worth it?

http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions/Masters-of-the-Dark-Angels.html

2) For those who downloaded the Sammael story........  Was it more than 2 pages?  Was it worth it?

http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/advent-day-twenty-four-sammael-lord-of-the-eternal-hunt.html

The thing that gets me is they waste numerous pages for a glossary of the stats for all of the weapons and the definition of every special rule they've listed in the book. Seems like a complete waste to me; maybe if you were a beginner it would help but you would be a very wealthy beginner after buying an army, iphone, rulebooks, dataslates etc. Otherwise there is nothing particularly difficult about any of the master's rules that I would want to navigate through my iBooks to find.

Archived