Vorth Mordrak "the Haunted" and the Third Brotherhood

Grimm Blade

Very dynamic poses there. What ethereal colors will you be using for the ghosts? Green like the ghosts from lord of the rings? Blue like the ghosts in star wars. Or do you have something else planned?

Thank you Brother! I am trying to put as much movement into the models as possible.

I think that I will be going for a blue/green look to the Ghost Knights so that they tie in wih the blue force weapons and eyes of my GKTs, while still being distinct.

That is plasticard that I used for the banner, I find that it is a nice material to work with.

Here is some work on the Libby. I am working on his Relic blade (Bolter/sword), and a libby specific servo skull:

The grey knights are painted up from black undercoats by adding greys and applying multiple thin layers to create the object source lighting effect.

The weapon blades are based with ice blue, azurman wash is added in thin layers to darken the blade and skull white is layered to lighten it.

I hope this answers your questions.

I just finished the runes on the other side of the sword! biggrin.png

I have also decided to change Mordrak! I am giving him a helmet, and changing his storm bolter arm and left hand. Pics will follow.

Personally, I like him without his helmet. But I've always pictured him with sunken dark eyes, like a man who walks with the dead. Which he does.

The force weapon detail looks boss!! Is it done with plasticard??

And I love the pose and hood you've done on the Librarian. Bravo!!

End of Line

I may try the non helmet look when I get home tonight. I am still not 100% on helmeted Mordrak. I also kind of like the darker look the angry head gives him.

The detail on the force weapon is not platicard, it's white stuff, the Tamiya equivilant of green stuff.

I am having fun converting these guys :)

I think that my next project will be a GKT Brotherhood champion/purifier.

Archived