Chaos Chosen loadout question

Cynicus

Hey everyone.

I recently painted up a unit of five chosen of Khorne with Plasma Pistol and Power Sword, but re-reading the rules it seems like they can only take one or the other?

I hope not, mostly because that would make chosen utterly pointless. So are these guys relegated to being unit champs then?

That's really lame, and I'm starting to see why a lot of people view them as a waste of space then. 

Oh well, I guess I'll swap some models between units and build a few more Space Wolf Berzerker squads then to make it all work.

Thanks for the answer!

They make great troops in a Black Legion/Abbadon army with their access to so many shooting goodness. I personally really like them, and the rules help prevent investing too many points into them.

Plus the carry a CCW, BP and Bolter. So if they weapons aren't painted glowing you could still load them with plasma pistols.

They make great troops in a Black Legion/Abbadon army with their access to so many shooting goodness. I personally really like them, and the rules help prevent investing too many points into them.

Plus the carry a CCW, BP and Bolter. So if they weapons aren't painted glowing you could still load them with plasma pistols.

Even if they were painted as power weapons you could just call it an aura of bloodlust, or chaos, or warp, or etc etc etc.

Basically just count them as glowy CC weapons.

Archived