What does an invulnerable save look like?

pyromaniac

Hello all! Im a first time poster but long time viewer and have been playing BA since 3rd edition!

Im currently in the process of building a diarama of a termie taking a shot from an elder sniper and using his storm shield to deflect the shot and was going to try and produce a "shield" effect using fine wire shaped in a hexagonal pattern in front of the termie.

Now heres my question: what would an invulnerable shield look like? My two thoughts are either a grid patterned glass looking protection or thin wire painted white and blue any thoughtsor suggestions would be welcome!

@blindhamster thats a great idea! Maybe have a bit of OSL at the point of impact and fading clear?i already have fishing line with clear nail polish to represent the bullet trail. What about a richocet? Or would the shield absorb rather than deflect?

Get some slightly curved clear plastic, place in front of model with the shield at the middle (but not touching it) then where the hit is being taken, paint a hexagonal grid that fades to clear plastic as it moves away from impact point

I used the smaller clear disc shaped flying bases to do something similar with some tau suits a while back.  I always pictured it as kind of energy flair when hit kind of like star trek ship shields.

Archived