Balance of Power: vs. Demons, Curtaincall on Purgatory

Polythemus

Howdy Dark Angel Fans!

today i bring you the last installment of the balance of power. Having deciphered the ancient cogitators, the dark angels seek the fallen, once known as Pannus Lovitus, now styling himself Terrigrax. their quest has led them to the world of Pugatory where they have found their quarry, but something else stirs on the surface of the planet. scouts report that the cults to the dark powers have brought through a demonic host and a great winged monster leads them. Can the deathwing succeed and bring their quarry to justice or will the dark powers bring about a demonic revolution? Find out for yourself!

Thank you sven i appreciate your saying so. True they are alot of work to do but i find they i often get to go back and enjoy them a couple times after they are done so their is some self satisfaction that drives me as well. Still i like telling a story or "forging a narrative" if you will. I find that not enough bat reps do this in an interesting visual way. Its a ton of fun and it makes glad to know others appreciate them as well.

That was actually congratulations indeed... I just love 2nd degree ;)

I only still do not understand why GW do not propose such a presentation for their Batrep... C'mon! It gives so much life and intensity! You don't report a battle anymore : you're telling a story.

Archived