Question about scouts

darkangel1030

Hey all, in the scout section, it says "the squad may take camo cloaks ". I assumed that meant I could take cloaks on 4 sniper scouts, but didnt have to on a ML/heavy bolter scout. But my friend(also a noob) said that because it says "the squad may take", and not "any model may take a camo cloak" that all must take them or none. Can anyone clear this up for me, or point me in the right direction,thanks, take care.

Mods, sorry if this belongs in general discussion, since i play DA I figured I'd ask y'all first.

Dark_Master is correct. The entire unit must take them, but I did have a follow up question: why wouldn't you want the heavy weapon guy in your sniper squad to have a camo cloak? It gives them better cover saves and a sniper team with a heavy isn't going to be leaving cover anytime soon. If its a WYSIWYG thing or feeling like you have to show the cloak on the model, I'd recommend using the wrapped up bed roll looking bit the comes with the sniper scouts and call it his camo cloak rolled up.

Hey, thanks all for the replies. I will put a cloak on my heavy weapon, just the box only came with 4, which seems odd. Maybe I'lluse green stuff to make one, think I saw a how to make cloaks in the modeling section. Again, thanks all. Take care.

Edit: another reason I asked is I have some bolter scouts left from a squad that my 19 mon old daughter got her hands on, from the pieces 3 are salvagable. I had thought to add them to the squad. Maybe if I can get some cloaks made, probably be a while my skills are still prettysub par.

Archived