DOOOOOOOOMMMRRRIIDER!

daboarder

would instantly be awesome, swarms of scoring bikes backed up by a pair of drakes.....instant solid build and thats the exact type of character the codex needs, unlocks and force multipliers. sigh, something new for the hate thread

I expect him to die, be permanently sealed, or at least be banished for Xthousand years at the end of that story.  They aren't going to put out a white scars story about them hunting just one dude and not have them get that dude.  Since he doesn't have rules, hasn't in ages, is pretty obscure, and probably can't even be produced as a model anymore (else we probably would have seen him during the advent calendar thing last month), I imagine he's fair game for the BL authors to kill off.

Since he doesn't have rules, hasn't in ages, is pretty obscure, and probably can't even be produced as a model anymore (else we probably would have seen him during the advent calendar thing last month), I imagine he's fair game for the BL authors to kill off.

Cypher came back from obscurity, so Doomrider has a precedent to follow. I share your pessimism, though, but if there was an edition for him to make a return, the current Silly Edition would be it.

I was just looking at that picture on Google Image. If they bring Doomrider back in a dataslate I shouldn't wonder if was a flood of people doing similar conversions. The 'internet version' of Doomrider is certainly a lot more funny than the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggDiaQHA-I

Faster than a Las-bolt
Terrifying scream
He's fueled by Coke and Metal
He is Daemon and machine
He's the Daemon biker
Breathing coke and fire
Summoned by the cultists he is nigh

He. Is. The Doomrider
This. Is. The Doomrider

Planets devastated
Mankind's on its knees
A Daemon comes from out the Warp because a psyker sneezed
Drowning out arty thunder
Brandishing his steel
Evil is now riding deadly wheels

He. Is. The Doomrider
This. Is. The Doomrider
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*Instumental*

Faster than a Bolter Rocket
Louder than a Noise Marine
Chromium plated daemon metal
Better than the Thousand Sons

*Instumental*

Riding high on cocaine
Wreathed in eldritch fire
Armed with daemon weapons
He lights their funeral pyres
Firing Plasma weapons
Forever he will ride
He's bringing Armageddon to them all-

He. Is. The Doomrider
This. Is. The Doomrider
Bane. Of. Man. Doomrider
Dead. Ly. Wheels. Doomrider

*Instrumental*

He. Is. The Doomrider
This. Is. The Doomrider
He. Is. The Doomrider
This. Is. The Doomrider

Doom. Doom. Rider. Rider.
Doom. Doom. Rider. Rider-

Can't. Stop. The Doomrider--
DOOM!

I was just looking at that picture on Google Image. If they bring Doomrider back in a dataslate I shouldn't wonder if was a flood of people doing similar conversions. The 'internet version' of Doomrider is certainly a lot more funny than the original.

I must admit that I do want rediculous rules for a stop at the "power fountain," but the most exciting part of his return [for me] would probably be the crazy conversions we'd see.

DOOOOOOOOOOOMRIIIIIIDEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!

I like this one:

==The Ballad of Doomrider==

"Out of the mists of chaos he rides, bike in his crotch and sword at his side!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider!

Doom Rider.

Na na, na na.

He fights his own war, takes his own track, If he doesn't bail he might make his points back!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider!

Doom Rider.

Na na, na na.

Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider!

Doom rider.

Na na, na na.

Fights with fury of a dozen men, Spends two turns on the field then he's gone again...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider!

Doom Rider.

Na na, na na.

His bike squeals as it ploughs on through the nearest guard, His skull is flaming as his daemon sword gets hard!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider!

Doom Rider.

Na na, na na.

He's a killer and he's bursting out for fun! Screaming off, now he's gone, someone rolled a one!"

I expect him to die, be permanently sealed, or at least be banished for Xthousand years at the end of that story. They aren't going to put out a white scars story about them hunting just one dude and not have them get that dude. Since he doesn't have rules, hasn't in ages, is pretty obscure, and probably can't even be produced as a model anymore (else we probably would have seen him during the advent calendar thing last month), I imagine he's fair game for the BL authors to kill off.

OF ALL THE GODS CURSED MOTHER censored.gifNG STUPID censored.gifING RETARDED STORIES

THEY censored.gif ING KILL HIM OFF....WHAT THE censored.gif, what its not good enough that we're censored.gif on the table now we get to be the bitch of every story with even our characters getting murdered to make some pissy little bitch of a loyalist character seem more epic, censored.gif YOU GW censored.gif YOU!

not really, they make a point of it that his connection to the warp is severed, preventing him from disappearing back into the warp, and now they're going to stick his still mewling head on a pike...... It's upsetting because they just straight up have khan just rip his head off.....no rhyme or reason just because he can, and then it just reads like he basically gets the white scar equivalent of a tea-bagging for censored.gif and giggles.

censored.gif YOU BLACK LIBRARY!

Archived