Let Loose the Hounds of War.

plaguereaper

So this was an idea that I had a couple months ago to try and get myself more enthused about the chaos codex again.  I have tried to develope some back story to them, and the short of it is this: A splinter group of World Eaters arrived in the Fenris system via a giant space hulk.  Quickly after arrival, the Space Wolves boarded and began their assault.  Before anyone had any time to react, the space hulk re-entered the warp.  Fighting ensued, slash slash, bang bang.  And in the middle of fighting each other, nids were awoken.  The two sides joined together and defeated the nids, but the constant fighting of traitor marines and then nids, plus being inside a space hulk that is going through the warp, many space wolves minds began to slip over to the dark side... that and they had cookies.

So anyway, thats the reason I made up to do a world eater/ space wolf themed army.  I also had a bunch of motivation to get this army done, because every couple months, a game store around me has a team tournament... and not going to lie, i wanted to show off.  Long story short, the team tourny was sold out and i couldnt go.. woe is me.  Anyway, I'm proud of what I've accomplished, and just wanted to share with you guys what I've done.

Display Board, the original idea was to look like cracked earth with lava, but it turned out looking more like blood, which I was totally fine with.

Juggerlord with spawn

My Terminators

My 2 ten man cultist squads

Raptors

15 man CSM squad

And a final family photo

Archived