New in town

rcooper890

Hi everyone!

Im new to the site and pretty new to 40K itself. Ive been playing for about 6 months now and i absoultey love the game. i chose spave wolves as my first army because i loved the models and their *fluff*. Plus i was browsing GW and saw the thuderwolf cav and i had to have them!! A few months later i got ahold of a Dark Angels codex and loved their fluff even more so i started a second army of the Emperors first legion! As of right now they are my primary competitive army (mostly because they have a 6th edition codex) but i still give love to my SW because they still have the coolest models. Just recently i purchased the 6th edition SM codex and i plan on running an IRON HANDS faction...once again, because their fluff is just awesome.

Anyways, just wanted to send a friendly hello to everyone!

Hail brother! If you've got any questions feel free to ask them, that's what I'm here for. Also, check the sites rules - you'll avoid silly little mistakes by doing so, trust me. ;)

Also, I note you are from Alaska. I do believe we have at least one prominent board member from there (1000heathens). ;)

Archived