Sammael Javlin Conversion

Millicant

If you have a Nephilim kit that has thinner RW icons than the RW battleforce, for what it's worth. A bit more detailed too.

I do! But I needed the parts elsewhere. Good tip though - thanks!

Almost done! I just need to add the decals and clear coat. Then I will post some final pics with his brethren in their natural habitat (ie painted board).

gallery_64289_9324_155516.jpg

gallery_64289_9324_1684478.jpg

gallery_64289_9324_1594436.jpg

It is finished!

Here is Sammael, Master of the Ravenwing, riding the glorious Sableclaw to battle.

gallery_64289_9324_269990.jpg

gallery_64289_9324_387425.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Was a great kit - I love the model and the conversion was smooth. I didn't do too much "bling" as I like him a little more sleek. Plus it would have really ruined the look of the Javelin, in my opinion.

Really nice, the black seems rather plain but it doesn't seem to be a bad thing as it somehow gives it a dark and gothic look, what you would expect from an ancient land speeder. As for the conversion it turned out awesome, very nicely done.

Simple, but effective! The only thing I might change is giving the HB a drum instead of the box, since I think it'd match the javelin slightly better, but if you're not handy with styrene tubes I think you can only get those with Sisters of Battle. Painting is fantastic on it! Out of curiosity, I see that you have red weapon casings on your bikes, any reason you decided on black for the speeder?

Archived