Dark Angels Rumor

Syphid

About Natfka being wrong in posting rumours, he doesn't give rumours, he just posts what he sees or is given to him. He never takes any credit for them.

So to say he is wrong, or wrong a lot, if false. He is just a messenger and he even says so himself. He even warns to have lots of salt when reading them. 

I certainly don't think an addendum is impossible. GW have added stuff recently (Cypher for Christmas and other dataslates) and if they have noticed that few players take the generic captain then it is possible, I suppose, but it might only be in the context of the campaign.

I note that there are also rumours of an update to the Chaos Codex already, so who knows?

Thank God. Daft idea.

What we need is second tier unnamed generic DW and RW commanders who confer Troop status upon a limited number of DW and RW units respectively (say, two DW squads or two RW Attack squadrons).

Leave Belial and Sammy to each unlock unlimited units as Troops, up to FoC maximums, as they currently do.

Cheers

I

GW creating paid supplements to squeeze more money out of us? Logical. GW counter-active a few tournament circuits? Off the table. This is the same company that won't even proof read our FAQ's. Why would they care about what some local tournaments do?

Yep no need to apologies for posting news and rumours on the DA - no matter how likely or unlikely the viability of its implementation. It's all grist to the mill for discussion and analysis, that's what we thrive on :)

Cheers

A

Moreover with the rumours around new chaos models and all, it is likely that GW finally got rid of their "we release all our product in 2 weeks" policy. Meaning that now some armies that have been released may get news years after.

(And don't forget that DA/chaos are the armies of the starter box so GW may want to keep interest for those who starts with this box)

Moreover, there are more and more evidence that GW wants to get rid of Finecast... But Belial and Sammael ARE finecast models, so GW needs to find solutions for that...

I don't see lots of incoherency... Actually, I won't be that surprised that the FAQ will be updated in a few months...

I think the new weekly WD thingy will be the vehicle of choice for minor updates etc. Time will tell of course.

Finecast is being discontinued apparently and FW will be picking up that challenge with resin - if rumours are to be believed.

But we're getting a long way off topic here whistlingW.gif

Archived