Blighted Claw fluff

Lord Kallozar

The short story Huntmaster dealt with them.  They're a nurgle-focused warband, led by their former chapter master, Paramyx, apparently a fairly powerful plaguelord.  Also, there's a chance they've allied themselves with one of The Fallen, if the way the Dark Angels act towards them is any indication.

It was the White Scars story from this year's advent calendar.  Kor'sarro Khan: Huntmaster.  The story's only 2.1 pages long, and nothing really happens, but it's about the White Scars and Dark Angels fighting against the Blighted Claw on a contaminated agri-world.

I suppose short story isn't really honest.  Micro short is probably a better phrase.

Oh cool I didn't know about that. Does it give anymore info in that micro story such as armour colours or any origins story of how they turned traitor?

Speaking of which do any of you guys have any ideas or theories on how the blighted claw came to be? What made then turn traitor during the abyssal crusade and what could the origin of the name mean? It will be speculation I'm sure but just interested to know on your theories and ideas. (That's if it already isn't covered in the micro story)

Archived