Shadow in the Warp

Dark Haven

Are DA Librarians affected by it even if they are all Fearless due to the Inner Circle rule? I only own the Main Rule Book and DA Codex, but I remember glancing at a buddy's Tyranid codex and seeing that the Shadow in the Warp was "-3 LD to a Psyker within 12". If DA are stubborn and Fearless, does that not mean that they never take any negative Ld modifiers? 

I'm going to link this question in the Rules forum as well.

Thanks. 

Its not really a LD test due to moral. Its just a a test to see if he is able to cast spells. The nids got something like in starship troops that make it harder for him to think or focus on the spells is all. Same way that if grey knights are too close they give a -1 to the psyker tests.

There are 4 tests that involve leadership: Psychic, leadership, morale, and pinning.

Stubborn and Fearless only apply to morale and pinning tests. 

Shadow in the Warp only applies to psychic tests.

Acts of Faith use a leadership test.

Hope that clears it up.

There are 4 tests that involve leadership: Psychic, leadership, morale, and pinning.

Hope that clears it up.

Sorry, that's not quite right. Shadow in the Warp affects "all enemy units and models with the psyker, psychic pilot or brotherhood of psykers special rules" and causes "a -3 penalty to their Leadership".

Hope that clears it up.

Sorry, that's not quite right. Shadow in the Warp affects "all enemy units and models with the psyker, psychic pilot or brotherhood of psykers special rules" and causes "a -3 penalty to their Leadership".

That's true, I was crossing it with the old rule which only effected psychic tests. It does indeed drop their leadership stat.

Archived