my word bearers

Tking

The heat weathering looks awesome TKing!!

I also wish the Apostle rule weren't so abysmal... I rune my Apostle as a Lord "apostle". Better stats and options, but I'm sure the Jeske already told you that!! ;)

Looking forward to more!!

End of Line

thank you for all the comments guys, it means alot. i have an update on my apostle for you all tomorrow just some basic colors so don't go getting your hopes up.  

@Rune_Priest_Rhapsody: yeah i thought about using it as a lord of sorts( and most likely will)  

• 2 months later...

Hey guys got a way overdue update for you http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/Tking25/20140327_191257_zpsf10ff3f5.jpg[/url] he is the first completed member of my ashen circle. C&c is more than welcome.

Thanks Tking

Rear shot http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/Tking25/20140327_191234_zpsxawu3c9q.jpg

All I have left to do now is some basing and a little tidying up

Whoa, love the glowy effects on that jump pack!

Also, IMO, I think the biggest issues with the apostle are with the photos themselves... I'd love to see the same guy with closer-cropped photos that definitely don't have any sources of backlighting.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it kinda looks like that was a factor there.

Whoa, love the glowy effects on that jump pack!

Also, IMO, I think the biggest issues with the apostle are with the photos themselves... I'd love to see the same guy with closer-cropped photos that definitely don't have any sources of backlighting.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it kinda looks like that was a factor there.

thanks man but the dark apostle is no longer with us, he spent a little to long In the paint stripper. I hope to have the squad of 5 finished within the next two days.

Nice work of the Ashen Circle! The only comment would be that the gold area could do with some Agrax Earthsade... Other than that he rocks! :tu:

Go 17th! :lol:

yeah I see what you mean about the gold it looks rather flat it could do with a coat of earth shade and some highlights

Thanks

Tking

Archived