Hello B&C! Time to stop lurking.

Samitte

Why hello there,

I've been lurking around on this site a bit lately tasting the air and the air seemed pretty nice alright! I've recently started my first 40k Army, after having spent some years in Fantasy (Three generations of Vampire Counts!) I have about 500 points of Marines that are currently on the assembly line, with painting having to wait for decent priming weather. (The weather has been dreadful these last few weeks)

And of course the plan is to get a plog going, and eventually a Liber Astartes article for my DIY Iron Hands successor and their planned Imperial Guard, Sisters of Battle and Inquisitorial allies that have been in the making for some time now.

Thats all I guess, feel free to ask any questions. And I shalt begin to immerse myself into these forums!

~ Samitte

Hail and welcome!

and eventually a Liber Astartes article for my DIY Iron Hands successor

Sounds interesting! I'm sure myself, Messor and our regular liberites would be glad to help/point out any issues with the article. :)

Welcome!

Look forward to your work - especially the IG - our newest forum here... Just take a minute to familiarize yourself with the rules of B&C. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Just to have it all clear, the IG has the same ''status'' as the Marines, Sisters and Inquisitors? Sometimes I spot a post that does not list the IG and I get confused. (Happens quite often)

Hail and welcome!

and eventually a Liber Astartes article for my DIY Iron Hands successor

Sounds interesting! I'm sure myself, Messor and our regular liberites would be glad to help/point out any issues with the article. smile.png

Nice to know. I've read up a lot of lore all over the internet and in the rulebooks but I'm by no means a loremaster on anything 40k related. (Except for maybe the Hrud...) Expect it soon.

Welcome!

Look forward to your work - especially the IG - our newest forum here... Just take a minute to familiarize yourself with the rules of B&C. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Just to have it all clear, the IG has the same ''status'' as the Marines, Sisters and Inquisitors? Sometimes I spot a post that does not list the IG and I get confused. (Happens quite often)

The Imperial Guard, although a relatively recent addition to our repertoire here on B&C, are fully welcome and I encourage you to not hesitate including them in your posts here on B&C. The only thing that we simply cannot have in these hallowed halls are filthy, dirty, degenerate, disgusting xenos. Besides Jokaero. :P

Archived