New Kid on the block

Whohitjohn

Think it's about time I said hello. My names Andy and I'm 24 from Stoke-on-Trent in sunny old England. I've been in to 40k from 1999 and have only ever collected power armour, I've tried others but nothing else comes close. I've played with Space Wolves, Iron Warriors, and have created a few fluff chapters of my own. I'm engaged and have started to get the lady in to the hobby (double edge sword coz she's a graphics designer :-o)

I've been watching a few works in progress with enjoyment and have picked up some paint tips for my own projects. I'm currently working on two chapters The Blades of Redemption, (the background can be found by googling the name) and a new project The Silver Centurions. I will be posting them up on here soon and hope they do impress you guys, and to get some constructive feed back.

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother! Feel free to pop over the Liber and post up what you've created - myself, Messor and/or the regular Liberites will no doubt pitch in to help your DIY chapters. ;)

Oh, and any questions just ask.

• 1 month later...

Archived