Inquisition as Dark Angel Allies

bluepillredpill

I've been considering building a small Inquisition force to be used in a 100 point kill team event a local games workshop plans on running. 

In addition to this I'm considering them as an ally to my Dark Angels possibly using servo skulls in a deathwing assault approach.

Fluff wise I think that it can be justified that the Inquisitor movements have been tracked by the inner circle as they believe him to be following one of the fallen.

Would like to know what peoples thoughts are on this and if anyone has any experience running an inquisitor warband what they would recommend for it.

Apologises if this sit better elsewhere on the site feel free to move it 

your right to ask the question. inquisition can work with d angels, but ive never really seen anyone whos posted about it here. honestly i would also place your query in the grey knight section as they are more likely to know how things work, rules wise. there was a topic a while back about inquisitor synergisms with dark angels but not too much else other than that. ive never used allies before so sadly you wont get any good tips from me.

DA would work with however they were told to - particularly the Inquistion ;) Why not? Aren't we not loyal sweat.gif .

To get back to the OP. I used allied Grey Knights during 4th Edition but not Inquisition. Currently looking at Coteaz (yes that guy) and a small retinue to accompany him. Other than that a lone Inquisitor in termy armour with psycannon and Demonhammer will do nicely thank you as a second string HQ.

Cheers

I

I have a retinue I have been working on for my inquisition force. I haven't play tested it yet or figured out how I want it to go with DA but it's an LRC with Death Cult Assassins, priests, hammerhand, rad grenades for a scary melee unit. Trying to find a good army to go around it.

Hmm... here's what I'm thinking of: fire suppression AP2 spam :)

Coteaz

7 Acolytes w/ 4 storm bolters, 3 plasma guns

3 Servitors w/ plasma cannons

1 Jokearo

Chimera (maybe)

Hmm... here's what I'm thinking of: fire suppression AP2 spam smile.png

Coteaz

7 Acolytes w/ 4 storm bolters, 3 plasma guns

3 Servitors w/ plasma cannons

1 Jokearo

Chimera (maybe)

What is that costing Isiah?

320pts for all

Naturally Dark Angels would work with inquisition, but when work is completed... Space is big dangerous place and ships get stranded warp storms... Especially if they have poked too much Dark Angel's business, especially anything related to The Fallen... Black Templar's have experience of that... Unfortunate... accident... with warp storms... after they detained the fallen and Dark Angels came to claim him.

But persoanlly, I would love to field some Inquistional stormtroopers and few Henchmen, lead by inquisitor with Nullrod.

Archived