i was starting to think about making a mono khorne army.

Xaric

Ok ive hit a intresting point khorne berserkers get furious charge and there icon also gives them furious charge but i am looking at the rule on furious charge and it states +1 to strength characteristic now i wonder does it stack? because it saids +1 not a fixed amount and also that would be worth it due to its the only icon they can have. There is another exsample of a similar rule arua of dark glory and it stacks with mark of tzeentch.

whats everyone elseis take on this?

it does not... if it was two instances of "+1 S on charge" it would, but its a special rule that just happens to give that bonus... duplicate special rules does nothing, say, having "ignores cover" from two sources does not make you ignore it twice...

now if it was two different special rules with the effect (like in your example) then in alot of cases it would stack

personally though it would be cool if it would be changed to work like this, khorne berzerkers deserves the furiest of furious charges. maybe you can house-rule it with whoever you play with?

on a final note, i remembered the icon giving like fleet or something. hmm... its been a while since i wrote off the chaos dex as useless and never looked back at it

Ignore cover is a fixed rule it has no + to it and also im reading from page 32 would this come under "the effects of multiple different special rules are cumlative"? i dont understand what that meens can some one clear that up for me? just seems odd to give the same rule to a unit that already has it has this ever happend before?

i did send GW a message on this to clarify it but no reply yet :(

no idea. i remember hearing this alot and also kinda seeing it myself, but something in my mind tells me i also saw some minor benefit from it or something, totally not sure though, it have as said been a while... generally the chaos 'dex is just terrible design though

no idea. i remember hearing this alot and also kinda seeing it myself, but something in my mind tells me i also saw some minor benefit from it or something, totally not sure though, it have as said been a while... generally the chaos 'dex is just terrible design though

Icon of wrath grants furious charge and allows you to re roll charge range. And yes the codex is bad.

Archived