MOF Techmarine Gunslinger

marshalzion

The Plasma Cutter counts as a TL Plasma Pistol.

Edit: I still say the answer is no.

You can fire the Plasma Cutter and a Pistol (using either the Gunsligner rule, or the Servo Harness rule)

or

You can fire a Bolt Pistol and the Flamer (using the Servo Harness rule).

The Servo Harness rule, as a codex rule, takes precedence, and allow a Techmarine to shoot either two Servo Harness guns (Cutter and Flamer) *or* one Harness gun and a held gun.

This would overrule Gunsligner, so no Bolt Pistol, Plasma Cutter (using Gunsligner) and Flamer.

Neither plasma cutter or flamed has the pistol profile.

I think the question is, if the techmarine has two pistols plus a plasma cutter, can he fire them all?

The rules for multiple weapons says you have to pick one to fire.  Gunslinger rule just says any model with two pistols may fire them both in the shooting phase.  I don't have the rules for techmarines or servo harnesses so I can't say if you can fire 3 weapons or not.

Neither plasma cutter or flamed has the pistol profile.

I think the question is, if the techmarine has two pistols plus a plasma cutter, can he fire them all?

The rules for multiple weapons says you have to pick one to fire. Gunslinger rule just says any model with two pistols may fire them both in the shooting phase. I don't have the rules for techmarines or servo harnesses so I can't say if you can fire 3 weapons or not.

That is what I meant...

Tech marine has for example 2 grav pistols and a servo harness can he fire all of them?

My reading would be servo harness plus one other weapon.

That said it is interesting the whole gunslinger rule, and how you work it with servo harness.

MOF works fairly well with primarchs wrath esp on bike. :)

The Plasma Cutter counts as a TL Plasma Pistol.

Edit: I still say the answer is no.

Which book are you referring to? New SM codex took away the pistol profile from the plasma cutter which has its own profile now, or I overlooked it.

As for the rest, I agree. RAW you can only fire one of the servo harness weapons and one other. While it would be awesome, the rules don't really allow for it.

Archived